منتديات F4
أهلا وسهلا بكم زوارنا واعضاء المنتدى إن كنتم زوار فنرجوا تسجيلكم في منتدي وإن كنتم اعضاء من المنتدى نرجوا منكم الدخول
منتديات F4
أهلا وسهلا بكم زوارنا واعضاء المنتدى إن كنتم زوار فنرجوا تسجيلكم في منتدي وإن كنتم اعضاء من المنتدى نرجوا منكم الدخول
منتديات F4
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات F4

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
مرحــــــــــــــــــبا بكـــــــــــــــــــــــم في المنتدى اتمنى ان تفيدو وتستفيدو وتســــــــــــــــــــــــــجــيـــلـــكم يشرفنا ***-- منتــــــــــديــات وتر الحب  --*** ...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

عدد المساهمات : 12
نقاط : 22053
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/04/2012
العمر : 32

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 6:29 am

I told you so, one big hit and pressure on Pig Ben changed the game for the ravens. :twisted:
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

عدد المساهمات : 0
نقاط : 21085
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/10/2012

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 6:54 am

Dmounts كتب:
I told you so, one big hit and pressure on Pig Ben changed the game for the ravens. :twisted:

Not at all.  This was more to do with youth than anything else.
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 6:57 am

Keep telling yourself that. 50 points to 9.
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 7:00 am

Dmounts كتب:
Keep telling yourself that. 50 points to 9.

Ben has only one starting receiver from last year left in his receiver corps.  Everyone else is different so these sorts of things sometimes take time.  I bet they get it figured out before to long and start winning again.  Still, it's got to be tough on you for the years you have suffered with the Brown's.  Remember, Ben owns the Browns so don't get your hopes up too high.  lol
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 7:08 am

LOL you guys have a weak schedule for the next couple of games lets see how you hold up. I see another (AT) best 8 and 8 season. :P:P
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 7:12 am

Dmounts كتب:
LOL you guys have a weak schedule for the next couple of games lets see how you hold up. I see another (AT) best 8 and 8 season. :P:P

If that happens, I'd rather see a 3-13 or worse team.  If we're going to have to rebuild, we might as well get some good players.  Cleveland has been getting the best of the best for years and years and they still cannot put together a winning team.
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 7:15 am

And what has the Squeelers done in the draft lately??? At least the browns are getting pro bowl players now.
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 7:57 am

Dmounts كتب:
And what has the Squeelers done in the draft lately??? At least the browns are getting pro bowl players now.

Bell, Pouncey, Brown, Decastro are either pro bowl players or should be this season if we don't suck too bad.
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:05 am

I like Bell, brown isn't a top 5 receiver,pouncey is getting his ass handed to him so far this year, Decastro really??? :lol:
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:14 am

Dmounts كتب:
I like Bell, brown isn't a top 5 receiver,pouncey is getting his ass handed to him so far this year, Decastro really??? :lol:

Brown is a top WR pal- he made your best corner look average at best.  The dude had 1400 yards last year.  Pouncey has made the pro bowl every year that he's played except last year when he got hurt in game 1.  Bell is a top RB in the AFC and Decastro has been talked about by different people as one of the best guards in football.  You really don't know the Steelers as well as you pretend to when your talking to us.  Maybe our tackles might be average on our team but not the interior linemen.
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:25 am

The Offensive line is a joke. Pig ben running for his life game after game proves it. He's getting shell shocked.
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:32 am

Dmounts كتب:
The Offensive line is a joke. Pig ben running for his life game after game proves it. He's getting shell shocked.

The offensive line is just really young yet and they have rarely played together because the last three years everyone of them has missed games at different times and some of them for long periods of times.  

I have to admit though, my fandom sometimes gets the best of me and it doesn't allow me to see this team more clearly.  So I could be more wrong than right in this manner.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات F4 :: •.°°.• احوال الدين والدنيا•.°°.• :: {..النقاش . . ◦●-
انتقل الى: