منتديات F4
أهلا وسهلا بكم زوارنا واعضاء المنتدى إن كنتم زوار فنرجوا تسجيلكم في منتدي وإن كنتم اعضاء من المنتدى نرجوا منكم الدخول
منتديات F4
أهلا وسهلا بكم زوارنا واعضاء المنتدى إن كنتم زوار فنرجوا تسجيلكم في منتدي وإن كنتم اعضاء من المنتدى نرجوا منكم الدخول
منتديات F4
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات F4

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
مرحــــــــــــــــــبا بكـــــــــــــــــــــــم في المنتدى اتمنى ان تفيدو وتستفيدو وتســــــــــــــــــــــــــجــيـــلـــكم يشرفنا ***-- منتــــــــــديــات وتر الحب  --*** ...

Todd Haley....

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

عدد المساهمات : 0
نقاط : 21075
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/10/2012

Todd Haley....  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Todd Haley....    Todd Haley....  Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 7:06 am

He refused to let Ben run no-huddle most of the night.  I'm wondering if his ego had taken a hit from the interview that Ben gave where he said that he gets to call the plays about 99% of the time when he runs it.  Anyone who watches Ben play knows that when he runs the no huddle he usually controls the game.  In the second half of the Brown's game last week, he did the same thing until nearly the end of the 4th quarter where Ben started moving the ball again right down the field.  I guess Haley is planning on looking for another job?
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

عدد المساهمات : 12
نقاط : 22043
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/04/2012
العمر : 32

Todd Haley....  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Todd Haley....    Todd Haley....  Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 7:13 am

LOL it was because the rapist didn't have time to throw. The Ravens line was in the back field right after they hiked the ball. Bell was the only thing that was working then they shut it down. Pig Ben was shook up, he couldn't hit the side of a barn tonight. Come on man. open your eyes :shock:
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Todd Haley....  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Todd Haley....    Todd Haley....  Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:02 am

Dmounts كتب:
LOL it was because the rapist didn't have time to throw. The Ravens line was in the back field right after they hiked the ball. Bell was the only thing that was working then they shut it down. Pig Ben was shook up, he couldn't hit the side of a barn tonight. Come on man. open your eyes :shock:

He certainly did a job on your Browns though, didn't he?  Don't get all pissed off because he has an 18-1 record against your team.
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

Todd Haley....  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Todd Haley....    Todd Haley....  Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:10 am

I'm not pissed off. The browns slow start was a let down. The steelers made the trick play when they needed it. The browns waited to long to challenge the Steelers.
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Todd Haley....  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Todd Haley....    Todd Haley....  Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:17 am

Dmounts كتب:
I'm not pissed off. The browns slow start was a let down. The steelers made the trick play when they needed it. The browns waited to long to challenge the Steelers.

Would of, could of and should of but was still a loss.  Not that big of a deal for me because I normally don't have to wait very many down years before the Steelers get back on top.  I still see a ton of potential on this team so I expect it to get much better before too long.
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

Todd Haley....  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Todd Haley....    Todd Haley....  Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:29 am

QB and wideouts are the Browns problem we get that under control the afc north is in trouble. :twisted:
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Todd Haley....  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Todd Haley....    Todd Haley....  Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:35 am

Dmounts كتب:
QB and wideouts are the Browns problem we get that under control the afc north is in trouble. :twisted:

You've got a great team with a lot of talent.  No question about it.  I think you might have the right coach in there now as well.  And your owner?  Well, he came from Pittsburgh so what do you expect?  :)

Todd Haley....
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات F4 :: •.°°.• احوال الدين والدنيا•.°°.• :: القسم الدينـــيْ-
انتقل الى: