منتديات F4
أهلا وسهلا بكم زوارنا واعضاء المنتدى إن كنتم زوار فنرجوا تسجيلكم في منتدي وإن كنتم اعضاء من المنتدى نرجوا منكم الدخول
منتديات F4
أهلا وسهلا بكم زوارنا واعضاء المنتدى إن كنتم زوار فنرجوا تسجيلكم في منتدي وإن كنتم اعضاء من المنتدى نرجوا منكم الدخول
منتديات F4
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات F4

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  
مرحــــــــــــــــــبا بكـــــــــــــــــــــــم في المنتدى اتمنى ان تفيدو وتستفيدو وتســــــــــــــــــــــــــجــيـــلـــكم يشرفنا ***-- منتــــــــــديــات وتر الحب  --*** ...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

عدد المساهمات : 0
نقاط : 21075
السٌّمعَة : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/10/2012

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 11, 2014 4:12 am

Randell60 كتب:
diehardsteersfan كتب:
I'm guessing that we are going to see some major changes on our defense schemes, like going to possibly a hybrid 4-3 and possibly benching Polamalu and Taylor.

...or risk being called, the Pittsburgh Browns... :cheers:

No matter how much we suck, we'll never quite suck as good as you.  lol
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

عدد المساهمات : 12
نقاط : 22043
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/04/2012
العمر : 32

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 7:23 am

diehardsteersfan كتب:
I'm guessing that we are going to see some major changes on our defense schemes, like going to possibly a hybrid 4-3 and possibly benching Polamalu and Taylor.
They bench  Polamalu  and your season is over. That would kill this defense.
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 7:51 am

Dmounts كتب:
diehardsteersfan كتب:
They bench  Polamalu  and your season is over. That would kill this defense.

Polamalu has been a huge liability out on the field so far this year.  He has missed a ton of tackles and has completely whiffed on coverage countless times.  I think you are watching a different game than me.
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 7:59 am

Leadership my friend., He has alot of respect from his team mates and the entire league. If they'd pull him the rest of the defense might just shut down. Either way who could step in and fill his shoes?
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:07 am

Dmounts كتب:
Leadership my friend., He has alot of respect from his team mates and the entire league. If they'd pull him the rest of the defense might just shut down. Either way who could step in and fill his shoes?

He is one of the big reasons out there that we've been giving up huge hunks of yardage.  Albeit, I've got to admit that Ike Taylor played much better tonight, he was a liability last week against the Brown's.  

Thanks for posting the "gay" post that I made.  I almost forgot that I made it, and it was completely in jest and didn't mean anything by it.  So for that, I apologize to you if I offended you.
dalu3a
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ
dalu3a

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:21 am

Thank you, it did piss me off and I posted a response as such. I also apologize to you and steeler nation for posting such an offensive response. I actually respect your organization for what they have done for the NFL. That being said the steelers still suck no matter how many championships they've won. GO BROWNS!!!
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:28 am

Dmounts كتب:
Thank you, it did piss me off and I posted a response as such. I also apologize to you and steeler nation for posting such an offensive response. I actually respect your organization for what they have done for the NFL. That being said the steelers still suck no matter how many championships they've won. GO BROWNS!!!

LOL!  I wouldn't expect anything less.
♥♥ دمعة صامتة ♥♥

Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد:    Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 12, 2014 8:33 am

diehardsteersfan كتب:
Dmounts كتب:

LOL!  I wouldn't expect anything less.

Almost missed this.  No problem.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات F4 :: •.°°.• احوال الدين والدنيا•.°°.• :: القسم الدينـــيْ-
انتقل الى: